We would like to solicit your gracious presence as a Speaker for the upcoming 2nd International Conference on Natural Hazards and Disaster Management held during March 19-20, 2018 at Bali, Indonesia. The conference is organized with the theme “Significance of Early Warning Systems and Risk Management Strategies”. Natural Hazards Congress-2018 is a two day conference consisting of a scientific program, comprehensive talks, special sessions, oral and poster presentations of peer-reviewed contributed papers and exciting and innovative research products which can be exhibited for further development in the field of Natural Hazards and Disaster Management areas.
• Abstracts get published in our respective open access journals with DOI provided by CrossRef.
• Abstracts are published in the conference proceedings book and on the conference website.
• Access to attend all the talks/workshops/symposiums throughout the 2 days of the conference.
• Chance to network with experts in the field of Natural Hazards, Disaster Management and its allied areas.
• Young researcher and best poster awards are also given.
• Globalize your research.
Scientific Sessions: Conference Highlights
Geological disasters and Earthquakes
Health disasters & Epidemics
Climate Change Global Warming
Ecosystems and Biodiversity
Geographic Information & Remote sensing
Alarming alerts and Early warning systems
Disaster risk Management
For abstract submission visit URL:
Please follow the link for further details about the conference: http://naturalhazards.conferenceseries.com/ »
Hope for the positive confirmation and meet at Bali, Indonesia.