Child Care First Aid or Baby First Aid Training at CBD College Sydney
(EOFY Sale: 40% Off Now!) HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting. Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross.
If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, you may call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
1-day course with 4 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
• HLTAID001 Provide CPR
• HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
• HLTAID003 Provide first aid
• HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
Child First Aid HLTAID004 Course Covers :
• Asthma and Anaphylaxis Training
• CPR techniques on adults, children and infants
• compliance with first aid sections of the Education and Care
• Services National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011).
• incident reporting in a child care setting
• child physiology
• how to properly assess an emergency situation
• using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
• first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
• managing medical conditions such as epilepsy
• and much, much more!
We are 100% Australian owned and operate vocational education and training classes in the CBD in Parramatta, Wollongong, Sydney, Liverpool, Penrith, Newcastle, Central Coast and Hornsby NSW, Melbourne and Dandenong VIC, Brisbane and Gold Coast QLD, Adelaide, Perth, Phillip Canberra, and Hobart Tasmania.
CBD College is an Australian RTO (91399) specialising in First Aid and CPR, Cert IV TAE, Cert IV WHS, Diploma WHS, Advanced Diploma WHS, Whitecard, RSA RCG and Barista Courses.
Sydney Australia Training Location:
428 George Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000