YouTube is free video streaming service that is available on Roku. Once you get YouTube com activate » on Roku, you can stream national and local news, sports news and must-see programs the moment they air on YouTube TV.
Follow the steps given below to activate YouTube on Roku devices
• Connect your Roku to your TV and sign in to your Roku account. Make sure you are connected to your Wi-Fi as well.
• Go to your Home Screen (if you aren’t already) by pressing the Home button from your remote
• Select the option Channel Store and press Ok from your remote
• Go to Top Free option and select YouTube then press Ok from your remote
• You will see an option of Add Channel. Select this option and press Ok from your remote
• Wait for a while and it will be added to your channels. If you want to check, just press the Home button and go to My Channels. The YouTube channel should be in your channel’s list.
• Select and open the YouTube channel
• Select the Gear icon on the left side of YouTube channel
• Select Sign in and enter your Google/YouTube account information (If it asks)
• Roku will give you an 8-digit code. Write it down somewhere or keep this screen open
• Now go to com/activate from your laptop or phone.
• Enter your Google account information and sign in
• Enter the 8 digit code that Roku gave you and proceed.
• Click Allow access if you see the option.
When the topic of download YouTube » videos come up, there's a side subject that must be broached: Is it legal?
It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.