Pillow choice differs from person to person that highly reflects on the sleep quality and lifestyle. Some sleepers like a sturdy, high, solid pillow and the others prefer using low, soft pillow. However, irrespective of the conditions of the pillow, regular cleaning is mandatory to maintain proper hygiene and safety. A person spends one-third of their life on the bed while sleeping, therefore, it is one of the most important used items.
A right pillow provides proper support to head, neck. However, sometimes, it loses shape and becomes unhygienic if you don’t take proper care of your pillow. All Sleepsia pillow covers are easily removable; the pillows are washable and easy to care for. It is also resistant from allergies, hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial, thus, ensures absolute safety.
Proper Care for Memory Foam Pillows
• How to Clean any Spot on Memory Foam Pillows?
Mild spots can be cleaned with detergent and sponge. However, if the strain is hard and difficult to remove like a bloodstain or due to wine spilling, etc.
Try the following methods:
- Remove the knit covers.
- To clean stain related to blood and wine: Put 3% hydrogen peroxide to the spot, put on the stain directly until the peroxide has closed bubbling. Spray some cold water and rub gently until the stain gets removed. For fast results, rub with a toothbrush.
To clean pet urine: Mix up one tsp of white vinegar, one cup of the hydrogen peroxide, and two tsp’s of baking soda and pour in the spotted area.
Leave all night and if necessary, repeat, particularly if an odor still endures.
Clean the spot with cold water.
- Allow the pillow to air dry.
• How to Clean the Spill
- Remove the pillowcase.
- Use a towel to soak up excess liquid.
- With water, mix a mild dish detergent until it obtains bubble uniformity, Then dip the pillow in the foamy solution. Rub gently the spill in a circular motion until it is completely clean.
- Allow the pillow to air dry, or dry with a hair dryer quickly.
• How to Clean the Memory Foam Pillow
It is recommended not to put the memory foam pillow in the washing machine. However, you can easily wash with your hand.
- Fill up a bathtub or soak it in slightly warm water and a small quantity of detergent. You can also mix a few drops of lavender oil.
- Dip your pillow slowly under the foamy water. Squeeze the foamy water to penetrate under the surface.
- Draw off the foamy water, fill up and then sink it again in clean water.
- Squeeze pillow and let the clean water rinse away remaining dirt or foam until the water becomes completely clean.
- Squeeze your pillow gently to remove more water, however, don’t rigorously squeeze or twist the foam.
- Leave the memory foam pillow to air dry. It’s recommended to directly hang it outdoors in the sunlight. Also, you can leave your pillow under a fan.
- If desired, spray a few drops of lavender oil.
For Additional Information:
Though memory foam pillow is totally hypoallergenic and dust-mint resistant, irregular washing or improper care of pillow can worsen the condition. It is mostly seen that discomfort in sleeping and an unhygienic surface can worsen the sleep quality leading to health issues. Therefore, it’s always recommended to wash the memory foam pillow regularly to ensure total safety.
Sleepsia is a reliable brand in memory foam pillows delivering high-quality memory foam pillows. To buy the pillow of your choice from Sleepsia, simply visit the Sleepsia official website www.sleepsia.in or call at 1800-833-6688 to clear all your doubts.
Click on https://goo.gl/6MMdqF »