The area now called Birmingham Property Management » originally received mail via the Bloomfield post office, until the village established its own post office in 1838. The area was officially incorporated as a village in 1864, and then re-incorporated as a city in 1933. Tributes to the area's first settlers can be found in numerous places throughout the village. Locations such as Pierce Elementary School, Hunter House Hamburgers, the Hamilton Hotel, the Willets Building, and Hunter & Hall Realtors all pay homage to the city's founders.
North Bloomfield Properties
Commerce Township, Michigan, United States
Phone No: 248-366-8484
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org »
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.